Friday, June 25, 2010

exciTemeNT

Today, I have so many things to be excited for:
1) yoga
2) Toy Story 3 with sista, nieces and nephews
3) purchasing my first food processor. I am sure this is a staple in many homes, but our hands/arms have done the work in ours up until today.
Pure joy! I must admit I have never been excited about buying kitchen appliances. I am not the cook in the family. I leave cooking to the trusty hubby, but he likes to cook with creams and meat which isn't always the healthiest. So I am trying to take a part in meal planning and preparation. Alistair is enjoying it (for the most part). He shared yesterday that he understands why healthy people are skinny because their food tastes bad=( I must teach him that healthy food can taste scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment