Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BulletProof

Today was a kick ass take no shit type of day. Seriously. I ran. I biked. I yogi. I worked. I broke up with a mean friend. I loved. I laughed And I took prisoners. I felt bulletproof...nothing could stop me today. I like these kind of days. You know when you feel victory.

I owe it to the RaInBoW sUpReMe Smoothie:

1 whole banana 110 calories

2 cups spinach 14 calories

2 TBS flax

1/4 cup blueberries 20 calories

3 TBS Strawberry applesauce 30 calories

1 dollop greek yogurt 25 calories

splash of mango juice 20 calories

1 scoop vanilla protein powder 125 calories

equals 339ish calories

Blend all ingredients in blender for at least a minute then add ice (crush for 10 seconds) and blend for another 30 seconds. Delish! So refreshing and rejuvenating....






Smoothie to go...wrap in a towel to keep cool. I didn't drink this until 10:30 (made at 5:20); it was still cold and smooth. Best with colourful straw.



Lunch bag...


Contents include RaInBoW sUpReMe Smoothie (339 calories), phyllo tofu wrap (350 calories), two apples (110 each = 220 calories). I put the goods into my backpack and ran to work.


4.5 miles later I arrived at the office. Thankfully my office has a shower. My gym is also just a block away so I can shower there too, but the office shower worked well for me today. I sat at my desk at 7:25 ready for work with a cup of Tazo tea.


After a very full day, I finally arrived home around 7:25 and my man had cooked dinner. I was thinking all day that I was going to make a stir fry...this kind of constitutes as stir fry...not really. Spinach, peas and feta cheese over half a bagel. I devoured this and then went for a little greek yogurt with Kashi heart to heart cereal stirred in

It is now 8:35 and this superwomyn is ready for bed. I wonder what makes you feel bulletproof?

No comments:

Post a Comment