Monday, July 26, 2010

Happiness comes in 3's

The hubby and I were able to spend a weekend away with my family for our nieces 3rd birthday. Oh my, I have never laughed so hard. These two young ladies are quite the characters. Oh, and the cake was delish!! I actually had dreams about this super moist chocolate cake last night.


Visiting my sister Paula is always a treat as she lives on a ranch and I get to spend time with various animals. I love goats and will have a goat one day. I think a goat will get along very well with Ntombi (the pup). Anyways, my sister recently bought several goats and my nephew, Jacob, will be showing one at the fair this year. Aren't they cute?



The bounce house. There is something about this house that brings out the inner child. One can let loose and get a lot of exercise laughing and jumping. I highly recommend this as an activity. I burned a whole lotta calories in this baby.

Addie, the entertainer. She makes me a smile=)


I also fell in love with Snow White, who happens to love the strawberries in the garden. Isn't she cute?




I just love this photo. Can't you see the goat and Ntombi playing in the backyard together. Seriously, we can make goat cheese and have endless goat milk.

We made it home Sunday evening to a staunchly smell. Ms. Maggie had some illness while we were away and pooped in the back room - it was like projectile poop! And of course this disaster made its way to my yoga mat. Ughh...we spent the evening cleaning poop and yoga mats.

I have spent a big part of the evening creating a TRI/Yoga Bingo Challenge for us, but it isn't quite complete yet. I had to send it to my sister for editing as I am excel challenged. Stay tuned...you definitely want in on this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment